Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired--what happened to the workout???

Well, I promised myself I would go to the gym at least four times a week! i can do Saturday and Sunday mornings. But I have been getting home late from work--around 8pm. And, like tonight, all I want to do is get something to eat and relax. And, I don't see that changing...my schedule will be hectic for the next 30 days. But one of my colleagues is a shiny example of what kind of results you get by going to the gym--no matter what! She's lost 22 pounds in two months by going to the gym 5 times a week and eating nothing but protein and vegetables. Plus, she loves coke--but has cut it back to one a day vs. six!

1 comment:

  1. Try hiking on the weekend. Getting out in the fresh air will renew your spirit, motivate you and expand your circle of friends.

    I lost 50 lbs about 5 years ago by exercising outside. Staying in the gym was more time efficient but it depressed my motivation and attenuated my weight loss.

    My wife and I hike a couple evenings each week in Mission Trails Regional Park, plus at least once on the weekend. Ask me during class if you're interested.

    http://theinformedhiker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete